A New Leaf remains successful due to dedicated individuals who are committed to its mission. Through the time, talent, and financial resources of countless volunteers, A New Leaf continues to be the leading provider in NE Oklahoma for individuals with developmental disabilities. There are always opportunities for volunteerism at A New Leaf. If you are interested in supporting the agency with your time, talents, or financial resources, please contact A New Leaf at (918) 451-1491.
Current Opportunities for Volunteerism
- Greenhouse: Work alongside clients completing greenhouse projects, assistance with maintenance and projects related to the greenhouse
- Tutoring: Assist clients with reading, writing, arithmetic, geography, and more
- Administrative: Complete administrative tasks as need by administration
- Natural Supports: A personal relationship developed with one of our clients that is developed in the community that enhances the quality and security of life for the individual.
- Classes: A New Leaf is always looking for volunteers to offer one hour of their time in training in their field or expertise to our clients. For example, A New Leaf offers fitness classes to those we serve, so a one hour class by a yoga instructor would be beneficial to our clients. We also offer classes in cooking, money management, sign language, and many more.