We are a nonprofit organization on a mission to provide individuals with developmental disabilities (including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder) with vocational and residential services to increase their independence and individual choices.
A New Leaf’s mission is to provide individuals with developmental disabilities with life skills, marketable job training through horticultural therapy, community-based vocational placement, and residential services to increase their independence and individual choices.
A New Leaf was established in 1979 to provide horticultural-related job training to adults with developmental disabilities. A New Leaf began with one greenhouse, one staff and served two individuals. By 1980 A New Leaf, grew to serve 13 individuals. In 1986, A New Leaf built its first 12,000 sq. ft. greenhouse and vocational training facility. Then in September 2013, acquired Homelife Association. Through the acquisition, A New Leaf began operating two group homes and providing 24-hour assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities living independently.
Today, A New Leaf is honored to serve 325 individuals with developmental disabilities and autism through employment in five greenhouses, two retail centers, community job sites, students in the classroom, and individuals in residences.
Did You Know We Have Our Own
Retail Garden Center
Every dollar spent is a dollar contributed to individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Autism!
50% Off Entire Stock of Annuals!
2017 Poinsettias Are On Sale!
Poinsettias are the best selling potted plant in the United States and Canada and are usually sold as a Christmas plant. Help support the mission of A New Leaf today by pre-ordering your poinsettias for this upcoming holiday season.
Learn How You Can Get Involved.
A New Leaf remains successful due to dedicated individuals who are committed to its mission. Through the time, talent, and financial resources of countless volunteers, A New Leaf continues to be the leading provider in NE Oklahoma for individuals with developmental disabilities.
There are always opportunities for volunteerism at A New Leaf. If you are interested in supporting the agency with your time, talents, or financial resources, please contact A New Leaf at (918) 451-1491.
Current Opportunities for Volunteerism
- Greenhouse: Work alongside clients completing greenhouse projects, assistance with maintenance and projects related to the greenhouse
- Tutoring: Assist clients with reading, writing, arithmetic, geography, and more
- Administrative: Complete administrative tasks as need by administration
- Natural Supports: A personal relationship developed with one of our clients that is developed in the community that enhances the quality and security of life for the individual.
- Classes: A New Leaf is always looking for volunteers to offer one hour of their time in training in their field or expertise to our clients. For example, A New Leaf offers fitness classes to those we serve, so a one hour class by a yoga instructor would be beneficial to our clients. We also offer classes in cooking, money management, sign language, and many more.
ANL now operates two group homes, and provides 24-hour assistance with basic requirements to individuals living in 15 independent homes and apartments in the community. We Also OFfer Several Other Residential Services.
Supporting Daily Growth
The vocational programs at A New Leaf exist to allow individuals with developmental disabilities the opportunity to learn work skills, have a safe work environment, develop their own peer groups, and be a productive member of society.
A Path To Independence
Contact Us Today.
PO Box 35903
Tulsa, OK 74153
Main Telephone Number: (918) 451-1491
Vocational Division Physical Address
2306 S. 1st Place
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Residential Division Physical Address
9810 E. 42nd Street South Seminole Building, Suite 106
Tulsa, OK 74146
Shop our Retail Garden Center
2405 S. Elm St., Broken Arrow, OK
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm