Thank you for your interest in a position with our organization! We are always interested in individuals who are passionate about working with Adults with Developmental Disabilities. We do not post our residential shifts or job coach positions as we are looking for right fit individuals over individuals looking for a particular shift.
The right fit individual is committed to perfect attendance, is reliable and loyal and has effective verbal and written communication skills. In addition we are looking for individuals who can implement our values: being client-focused, customer-focused, innovative and professional in everything they do as we work towards transforming the industry making A New Leaf a renown nonprofit dedicated to client care.
PROFESSIONAL - FULL-TIME
Director of Fund Development
Fund Development Coordinator
Sales Assistant - non-exempt at $9/hr (position includes weekend hours)
Autism Works Specialist
If interested in a professional full time role please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
A New Leaf, Inc. is looking to hire Residential Direct Care Workers for various shifts, who mirror our organizational values and love working in this industry that serves adults with developmental disabilities:
If you feel you possess these same values, please apply today!
Our Residential Direct Care Workers enjoy:
- Above average pay, starting at $9.00 per hour with shift differential pay and opportunities for more! Currently, our staff average $14.00 per hour working 48 hours per week.
- Benefits including access to medical and dental insurance, 401K with a 3% match, short term disability, life insurance, and an incredibly generous Paid Time Off policy that includes paid holidays for full time employees.
- Being a part of A New Leaf, dedicated to transforming the industry through improved pay, benefits and opportunities for growth.
- A working environment rich in dedicated coworkers and a team of organizational leaders focused on ensuring you have the tools necessary to succeed.
- The priceless and rewarding self-satisfaction seeing our clients lead a life rich in dignity as they positively participate in daily life activities because of your efforts.
- Be sure to learn more about A New Leaf by visiting our website and Facebook pages: www.anewleaf.org and www.facebook.com/anewleafinc
Job Coach We are always accepting applications for full and part time Job Coaches. We require all applicants to have completed at least 2 years of college. The ideal applicants will have experience working with adults with developmental disabilities in a vocational setting.
Part-Time Greenhouse Worker – Part time, hours vary must be available to work Saturdays.
Blooming Acres Intern – Varies hours during late Spring and Summer season.
Please fill out the form below and email your resume to apply for a position listed above.